Merch

Also curious what percent of a sale goes to the site.

it's not a percentage, rather a fixed amount we can individually set on each product, though i think we left these at their default values. another admin can correct me if i'm wrong there.

t-shirts generally net $5 for us, sweatshirts/hoodies $9.50. stickers net $1, and small accessories like mugs and phone cases net $3-5.

so far, in about 12 hours there have been ten orders that will earn the site $88, so roughly $9 per order has gone to us. thanks y'all!

This is great. Thanks for the transparency. A few ideas

1) Maybe when there's so much extra money that there's nothing to do with it there can be a giveaway of some sort.
2) Is it possible to have bigger coffee mugs? 11oz is too small for addicts like me.
3) I'm out of things but felt like there needed to be 3 ideas. Happy Thanksgiving

This is great. Thanks for the transparency. A few ideas

1) Maybe when there's so much extra money that there's nothing to do with it there can be a giveaway of some sort.
2) Is it possible to have bigger coffee mugs? 11oz is too small for addicts like me.
3) I'm out of things but felt like there needed to be 3 ideas. Happy Thanksgiving
I gotchu..

1606405252433.png

Great work - Will check it out and order something soon (assume international shipping is ok ?

from what i can tell, you can select what country items are to be shipped to in the cart/during checkout and it will pop up the price options, which will be dependent on how much the order is and the country being shipped to. or, if you click on the "Shipping costs and shipping times" link at the bottom of the store page you should be able to check out how much shipping to any country would be before you cart/order anything.

Finally, hoping for a dad hat. The fitted hats are appealing but still have a supported front panel which I tend to despise (also only in black). Understood this is just getting off the ground, though.
Not sure exactly what defines a dad hat, but all these seem to have a really high crown, which I don't like to wear. I think they are limited by the options that spreadshirt has. I don't see any other ones.

From JQBX Jason:

hanks for reaching out and for your support of JQBX and the community!

I appreciate you taking the time to ask before using any assets. The answer is that I'm happy for you to use the assets or moniker however you want, in fact- if you need any hi-res assets please let me know and I can send them over. I guess my only ask is to send me a link to the shop once you have the merch created so I can check it out and maybe link out to it on our site. Also if you could put up a link to JQBX or the patreon page that would be cool but no requirements.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help.

Thanks again,
Jason

From JQBX Jason:

hanks for reaching out and for your support of JQBX and the community!

I appreciate you taking the time to ask before using any assets. The answer is that I'm happy for you to use the assets or moniker however you want, in fact- if you need any hi-res assets please let me know and I can send them over. I guess my only ask is to send me a link to the shop once you have the merch created so I can check it out and maybe link out to it on our site. Also if you could put up a link to JQBX or the patreon page that would be cool but no requirements.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help.

Thanks again,
Jason

@GritNGlitter is honor-bound to like this because Goldblum.

Back