Magnolia Record Club

the only time I saw them was opening for Isbell between their first and second albums. they played mostly unreleased stuff from the upcoming album and i thought it sounded amazing, when I hadn't really ever been into them. then the album came out and those same songs were stiff and lifeless.

the only time I saw them was opening for Isbell between their first and second albums. they played mostly unreleased stuff from the upcoming album and i thought it sounded amazing, when I hadn't really ever been into them. then the album came out and those same songs were stiff and lifeless.
I could see that. They definitely have their fans so I figured I was missing something.

Yeah I like the Lumineers as well. Gregory Alan Isakov, Futurebirds. The Lone Bellow. Shakey Graves. Mt Joy, Langhorne Slim, FlipTurn, Abraham Alexander, Houndmouth, Jack Van Cleaf, Kathleen Edwards.
Futurebirds, Isakov and Edwards are all good. The rest have their moments, I guess.

I assume the new Shovels & Rope will be the September ROTM. Am I only one who is not a fan of them at all, I feel like every record is the same.

You all want tonight's lottery numbers as well?

JACK VAN CLEAF:
FRUIT FROM THE TREES (SIGNED)
Recommended if you like Gregory Alan Isakov, The Milk Carton Kids, and Noah Kahan

Members can add our Artist Discovery record to their box for just $25!

the discovery record is also available as a swap for full price!

Back