Magnolia Record Club

Yeah I like the Lumineers as well. Gregory Alan Isakov, Futurebirds. The Lone Bellow. Shakey Graves. Mt Joy, Langhorne Slim, FlipTurn, Abraham Alexander, Houndmouth, Jack Van Cleaf, Kathleen Edwards.
Futurebirds, Isakov and Edwards are all good. The rest have their moments, I guess.

I assume the new Shovels & Rope will be the September ROTM. Am I only one who is not a fan of them at all, I feel like every record is the same.

You all want tonight's lottery numbers as well?

$12

1719247863047.png

JACK VAN CLEAF:
FRUIT FROM THE TREES (SIGNED)
Recommended if you like Gregory Alan Isakov, The Milk Carton Kids, and Noah Kahan

Members can add our Artist Discovery record to their box for just $25!

the discovery record is also available as a swap for full price!

our July Record of the Month​
The Dip
Love Direction
Recommended if you like The Brook & The Bluff, Aaron Frazer, and Durand Jones​
They had a reserve if you aren’t a member that had a code for 5 off. So I just rejoined for this with every intention of cancelling next month, because who wants to pay more and shipping?

They had a reserve if you aren’t a member that had a code for 5 off. So I just rejoined for this with every intention of cancelling next month, because who wants to pay more and shipping?
I need them to send me that 40% off a year subscription again. They have enough good swaptions to make it a great deal.

Back