Magnolia Record Club

1589988988090.png

I'm not really feeling these new Mt Joy songs, so any recommendations of the swap pile?

For reference, I got into this for the Futurebirds and Jason Isbell albums. My tastes skew more americana/alt.country than what I call the "grown folk" genre stuff like the Drew Holcomb and Lumineers stuff they've put out.

I'm not really feeling these new Mt Joy songs, so any recommendations of the swap pile?

For reference, I got into this for the Futurebirds and Jason Isbell albums. My tastes skew more americana/alt.country than what I call the "grown folk" genre stuff like the Drew Holcomb and Lumineers stuff they've put out.

That Josh Ritter is Isbell produced and mighty tasty.

I'll check it out. If anyone else has suggestions, keep em coming!

David Ramirez. I swear by that guy.

1590159189925.png

View attachment 48327

Don’t know what this is but Phoebe, Angel and Fiona... sold American!

I know I joined during a pandemic, but my last box took 22 days to get from Tennessee to Chicago and this one will probably be at least 14 from label to doorstep. Such a crapshoot depending on where these things ship from

I know I joined during a pandemic, but my last box took 22 days to get from Tennessee to Chicago and this one will probably be at least 14 from label to doorstep. Such a crapshoot depending on where these things ship from

Yeah I live right outside of Nashville so I usually get mine really quick. It also seems that items that go through some of the major hubs take a lot longer to be delivered.

Back