Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

This is only their third month and I’ve been there from the start. The pressings are really good but they are not special or limited, they are standards so far, but they are pressing them themselves. The hooks atm are the Irish music sampler and the gift.

I was going to ask about this to see how it was going? Might pop my head in now and see how it goes. Is the ‘gift’ at least decent quality or does it feel like filler?

I was going to ask about this to see how it was going? Might pop my head in now and see how it goes. Is the ‘gift’ at least decent quality or does it feel like filler?

The first month was a slip mat and a DJ Kormac test pressing. The second month was a test pressing of live sets by local bands recorded on RSD. It’s ok, the real bonus is the sampler EP, it’s been great so far!

Last edited:
it would be cool to tell the guys at Loves Vinyl about THIS place, so they can interact with us.
I'm waiting for my first shipment and looking forward to the slipmat (it appears to be included with the first shipment now)

Yeah defo, one of us should drop them a line for sure!

I'm going in. I think I'll sign up on the Le Galaxie record. I had a listen over lunch and it's something different for me. My head was bopping and my toes a tapping so that's a good enough sign!

first of all, welcome here!
can you anticipate the content of the Irish artists EP? what genre(s) is covering?
We can't giveaway too much on the EP's, we like to keep them as a surprise for each member with some hidden gems that we love. The last two EP's have featured mainly Irish artists, but they won't be the same every month. We're switching it up for May too.

@LovesVinyl

Really been enjoying the albums and EPs you’ve sent me so far. Particularly O Emperor’s Jason, I’d never heard of them previously and it’s brilliant.

Also if you ever manage to get hold of Loveless as one of your albums you’ll have a member for life right here!

@LovesVinyl

Really been enjoying the albums and EPs you’ve sent me so far. Particularly O Emperor’s Jason, I’d never heard of them previously and it’s brilliant.

Also if you ever manage to get hold of Loveless as one of your albums you’ll have a member for life right here!
dream on my friend, dream on!

@LovesVinyl one more question for you.
what are the criteria for the selection of the 3 album options you offer?

Back