Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

hey guys, I've cancelled my Loves Vinyl subscription last week and obviously, last night, after hearing Lisa O'Neill singing at the Rufus and Martha Not so Silent Christmas gig, my wife expressed interest in her album.
I might be re-joining in January to swap for it, since what they have at LovesVinyl seems to be the only white vinyl version available.

I stayed in for that one, I’d been meaning to check her out for a while before they announced it! From what I’ve heard she has a really interesting, raw, voice so I’m looking further to investigating when it arrives.

So they’ve sent me a link to choose Bell X1.. yeah, but when I try and look at my account it says my email address doesn't exist and all my previous order history has disappeared.. so who knows !

I'm expecting an An Post Address Pal delivery tmrw from New Jersey. Two vinyl. On the tracking updates would it mention anything about customs or will I prepare to be surprised at the door lol

I'm expecting an An Post Address Pal delivery tmrw from New Jersey. Two vinyl. On the tracking updates would it mention anything about customs or will I prepare to be surprised at the door lol

It should say customs and they should have rang you to inform you (they never do). Be prepared to have a few. Btw if you don’t have the exact change for the fee they won’t let you have it and you have to go get it from the depot where they can give our change/pay by card...

It should say customs and they should have rang you to inform you (they never do). Be prepared to have a few. Btw if you don’t have the exact change for the fee they won’t let you have it and you have to go get it from the depot where they can give our change/pay by card...
Jesus. I worked it out at 17 euro customs. Do they charge on top too

Says it was in portlaoise which makes me think I will be charges but doesnt say anything about customs on tracking. It's in dublin hub now. Got a text expect the delivery tmrw

Back