Look & Feel

Working on it. What ever color I change it too, the forum titles on the main index, user names, and all other links follow suite. I'm going to see if I can edit the template file tonight to make links bold when in the message body. Think bolding the block text will make it stand out enough?
Yes, I think holding or underlining would do the trick. Just something to make it stand out. Thanks!

Is there a way to change the notification number thing to a different color than gold? It doesn't contrast very well with the rest of the site and notifications go unnoticed. I don't know if red, like the old place had, is the right color for it, but the gold on black just blends in with everything else.

Is there a way to change the notification number thing to a different color than gold? It doesn't contrast very well with the rest of the site and notifications go unnoticed. I don't know if red, like the old place had, is the right color for it, but the gold on black just blends in with everything else.

The notification number should now be black (y)

Hey @RenegadeMonster, one more suggestion here:
How about unifying the look of the top bar on both desktop and mobile? I like the slick look of mobile with gold text and icons over a black ribbon, but on desktop we the "Home," "Forums," "Whats new," and "Members" tabs have a grey background that sort of breaks the unity of the bar IMO. Not a huge deal, it's something that popped up to me as I switched from mobile to desktop.

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190519-230221.jpg
Captura.PNG

How about unifying the look of the top bar on both desktop and mobile? I like the slick look of mobile with gold text and icons over a black ribbon, but on desktop we the "Home," "Forums," "Whats new," and "Members" tabs have a grey background that sort of breaks the unity of the bar IMO. Not a huge deal, it's something that popped up to me as I switched from mobile to desktop.

View attachment 1826
View attachment 1827
For what it's worth, dark mode does blend them together.

View attachment 1826
View attachment 1827

Yeah this has gotten my attention too, but I am on the fence. I think the gray is a bit distracting, but the same color is in the footer, so it's not an isolated use case. I think the black would just look more harmonious and visually cleaner. In that scenario, the yellow text and hover state still denotes the functionality, but hover states are kind of useless for touchscreen users.

Great work in this short time @RenegadeMonster, site is looking great!

Back