Let's See What Makes Your Vinyl Spin!

This one was interesting. RING RING~~~ "Hi we want 'big PA' sound but no big stacks and you cant fly overhead"

Eight subs in front of the stage and the loudest/best sounding pole-mountable speakers available at the time. We measured 120 clean dB on the dancefloor and the kick drum felt like it would collapse your chest it hit so hard. Done.IMG_7989.JPG

86d5d40212f655453f239e19f8b21f1c.gif

I might have missed this, but did you upgrade the tubes on your EVO? Those don't look like EL34's :)

They’re the KT88s I’d bought for the Quads. Traded it in with the stock. But, oh no! Hum on the right channel….

The Quad ate tubes so I’m going to switch back to the EL34s because I've been messing with cables for too long now and tubes are my last variable…

Hmmmm switched to the EL34 and still hum in that right channel with nothing connected to it…

I fecking hate hum!

Hmmmm switched to the EL34 and still hum in that right channel with nothing connected to it…

I fecking hate hum!
I messed with a hum I was convinced was either a bad tube or a ground issue...............turned out to be my RCA cables from the TT, swapped and it's dead silent, just in case.

So when I have nothing between the two I have a faint, almost inaudiable hum in the right channel. You can hear it if you put your head to the speaker.

Add either of my XLR cables to either channel and the hum in the right channel becomes loud.

The left channel is as good as gold!

Back