Kanye

This is the first artist I am going to have to get rid of their albums because I just cannot to listen to it anymore.

I feel like I can separate the artist from the music.. but in this case, I choose not to.

His remarks lately have been so hurtful to so many that there’s absolutely no way I can support him.

Anyone need any Kanye? HMU.

I don't think I'll sell the one Kanye record I have but it won't get on the table anymore. If anything I'll probably trade it in exchange for a charitable donation like I did with the Rhye record I had.

This is the first artist I am going to have to get rid of their albums because I just cannot to listen to it anymore.

I feel like I can separate the artist from the music.. but in this case, I choose not to.

His remarks lately have been so hurtful to so many that there’s absolutely no way I can support him.

Anyone need any Kanye? HMU.

Sell them and donate the profits to a holocaust museum, ADL, or similar organization

I'm debating about doing the same. I have only done this for one other artist; Michael Jackson.
I sold off all my MJ albums, as well as all my Ryan Adams albums, shirts, posters, etc. If I owned any Kanye I would definitely be getting rid of it, I have no interest in ever listening to his music again.

Back