Kanye

Alternatively, I don't feel conflicted to listen to the music I love from him. They all came from a completely different person with completely different opinions/values. He made some of my favorite, and most important music to me personally, and that won't go away.

I'm disinterested though in any future art that comes out of his current headspace.

Wow

A group of attorneys representing Kanye West are planning to take out large newspaper ads to inform the rapper they are no longer providing him legal services.

Lawyers for the firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP said in docs reviewed by TMZ that West, 45, has shut off the phone number they had to contact him with, leading to 'a breakdown in communication' with the ex-husband of Kim Kardashian.

The attorneys said that their firm has sought to notify West via 'alternative means' of telling West that they were no longer representing him, along with publishing a court order issued by a judge permitting the severance of the professional relationship.

Wow

A group of attorneys representing Kanye West are planning to take out large newspaper ads to inform the rapper they are no longer providing him legal services.

Lawyers for the firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP said in docs reviewed by TMZ that West, 45, has shut off the phone number they had to contact him with, leading to 'a breakdown in communication' with the ex-husband of Kim Kardashian.

The attorneys said that their firm has sought to notify West via 'alternative means' of telling West that they were no longer representing him, along with publishing a court order issued by a judge permitting the severance of the professional relationship.

This is...not good.

I hope he's able to get the help he needs. And soon.

Back