[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Super late to the party but does anyone see the Prince album available anywhere. My local is selling their extra copies at a markup on discogs and that has me 😡 😡
I’ll let you know if I end up receiving both copies that I ordered. I got shipping notices yesterday for everything I ordered at zia except for prince and then they sold out and I panicked (still no shipping notice yet) and ordered a copy at plaid just in case.

I’ll let you know if I end up receiving both copies that I ordered. I got shipping notices yesterday for everything I ordered at zia except for prince and then they sold out and I panicked (still no shipping notice yet) and ordered a copy at plaid just in case.

Thank you but I actually just found it here:

They always have good stuff when I check.

Super late to the party but does anyone see the Prince album available anywhere. My local is selling their extra copies at a markup on discogs and that has me 😡 😡

edit: looks like you got it. But 1234 Go! has a bunch of stuff up, including a few folks were looking for like Fela and Meteora.

hey n&g fam!!!

i am looking for let it enfold you by senses fail. all the stores in my area had limited quantities. lmk if you can find it for me in your area or if you can point me somewhere to it online!!! this wasn’t one of my most wanted/necessary picks, but i would still like to have it!! :)

View attachment 102372
Aside from Kenny, what is still missing ?
i am still looking for the senses fail release (from quote above). not sure which local stores might have leftover copies tho, all the online options have sold out immediately. i imagine same thing will happen with rough trade’s copies tomorrow

My local still has a decent amount of the following if you're looking and willing to take the Canadian sting on shipping:

dvsn
Flaming Lips
Devo/Jihad Jerry
Lupe Fiasco
Lemonheads
Me'Shell NdegéOcello
Jonathan Richman
Steely Dan
Penrose
Toots
The Sword
Warren Zevon
Wipers
and Shrek

I'll be here for 15-20 and can call later too.

Had pretty good luck but missed out on Tears for Fears. Has anyone seen it hanging out online anywhere?

Does anyone happen to have a lead on the Chicago The Blues Today set, preferably a Canadian source?

There IS one more thing that I'm looking for and it was my number one want from last year, but it kept getting moved.

The DIRTY THREE - OCEAN SONGS box set

I ordered it from Fat Beats in October and they never shipped it. I hit them up in April, once I saw it announced for yesterday's drop, and this is what they wrote back

"Wolfgang from Fatbeats here.

Myself and the current Fatbeats team were brought on about a month ago, and until the RSD list came out last week, had no idea that the title had been re-scheduled. We never received word from our distributor about such a decision. Thus, our plan at this juncture is to order this title in surplus, so that we can fulfill the approximately 16-20 orders that were already processed and so we can have some to offer on RSD. If anything changes, we will let you know.

-Wolfgang
"

I'm not feeling very confident about this and now I can't find it anywhere else. If anyone comes across this thing, please let me know. It was originally on the list before they had to split RSD into 3 days, so I've been trying to buy it for a year now.

Thanks

Back