[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

If someone in the UK wants it, Banquet has one. I'm not ready to spend £30 in shipping and almost 3 times the total cost just to get it here.

Aw man @Biscuit! I snagged a copy of this for you earlier, but wires must've gotten crossed. (Me being at a wedding yesterday afternoon/evening didn't help).

That said, if anyone is looking for the Desmond Dekker set, I'm your guy. ✌️
Thanks @lonestarlahr for grabbing that! Apologize for the misunderstanding. If you still have it and no other person on here needs it, DM me please.

Does anyone know where to find a copy of Red Hot & Blue - A Tribute to Cole Porter?
I got a copy for myself, but realized my sister would really love one too. I checked Plaid Room and Bullmoose, plus a couple locals here in MI...no luck yet.

If someone in the UK wants it, Banquet has one. I'm not ready to spend £30 in shipping and almost 3 times the total cost just to get it here.

Same boat as you on this one, had an order in almost a year ago. This was impossible to find anywhere. Not sure why this release was so botched.

I went to a few very well stocked stores and didn't even get a sniff of that Dirty Three release. It almost makes me wonder if it'll be like the Chris Cornell last year that was nowhere on RSD and then stores got shipments later.

I know Unknown Legend and theesunrise were looking for Meteora yesterday
Still searching for a friend who missed out. We were on the road yesterday and just got home today, so if it did come online, I probably missed out by now. Just checked Rough Trade, but they have the stock email message up.

I went to a few very well stocked stores and didn't even get a sniff of that Dirty Three release. It almost makes me wonder if it'll be like the Chris Cornell last year that was nowhere on RSD and then stores got shipments later.
It was definitely out there. I got one, and saw another one at my 2nd stop. I really wish I'd have grabbed that for one of you now

Same boat as you on this one, had an order in almost a year ago. This was impossible to find anywhere. Not sure why this release was so botched.

Canada and the UK got a lot of the copies. Unfortunately, I think it may have been those of us who followed it for so long, and maybe even thought we'd placed orders that could get filled, that didn't quite hunt it down as hard as we could have, at first, because we've been so used to it being repeatedly delayed. Shops definitely got them and sold out of them.

Discogs is usually the best way to find out

1500 print run with 175 with a have on Discogs feels a bit low compared to other releases I peeked at but not egregiously so. With the other accounts here it seems at least most if not all of them got out.

I guess we can still hope for you folks, though a heavy international allocation like Dead C suggests would alos make a lot of this make sense.

@Dead C @Russ I
Picked up the Warren Zevon @ Rough Trade. Please DM me if you're still looking for it. Depending on how quickly someone gets back to me, I might be able to arrange to ship to you directly.

Back