[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Well....RoughTrade went live at 8, I had it in my cart, checked out with the Oceans 11, transaction finished but it only gave me Oceans 11. Now Foos are set at 'Notify Me'.

Boo

I literally refreshed until it popped up, immediately added one to my cart and it sold out in the middle of checkout.
Yep, I kept refreshing, got to the page, hit add to cart and it said "sold out"

Tried rough trade too, and it was basically the same thing.

Oh well.

Welp, I'm going to make a drink and exercise my dark powers of the internet to obtain digital copies of her NIN and Metallica covers.

I'll call it even for Annie cancelling her Birmingham show bc she didn't sell enough tickets and for ruining SK

Same! I’m a little surprised at how hard it is to find a reasonably priced copy. It’s the last release I’m looking for. Not a huge deal if I don’t get it I guess.

It’s the only thing I was looking for but I had to work. Started a new job this week and didn’t want to ask for a day off already. Usually haven’t had problems finding things online.. but this one is upsetting me 😂

Tough RSD for me. I wasn't feeling good last night and I overslept. Not having any luck finding anything I want now. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

Back