[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Thank you so much! Grabbed it!

Longtime lurker and admirer! This seems like a popular title and pretty limited. All I’m looking for is the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind soundtrack. If I can get added to a queue or if anyone has any tips! So very much appreciated!!

Attachments

• B3EFBF46-62AD-4518-8A2C-AB11C314C368.jpeg
    B3EFBF46-62AD-4518-8A2C-AB11C314C368.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
Longtime lurker and admirer! This seems like a popular title and pretty limited. All I’m looking for is the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind soundtrack. If I can get added to a queue or if anyone has any tips! So very much appreciated!!
It’s RSD first which I think typically means another reissue will follow it that helps at all. I haven’t even seen it anywhere

Count me in as one of the ones looking for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind if anyone comes across it.

I am operating from my phone in Mexico but there are a ton of links on Reddit for most titles. Hard for me to cross link but keep your eyes peeled there, too!

Has anyone seen the Roy Hargrove online?
I got mine from LunaRecodshop, they still have it

If anyone has a lead on a copy of From First To Last they could sell me for retail, I’d be much obliged. Stayed up from work, my main local store didn’t get any, had an RSVP as part of the first group to be let into next local and they also didn’t get any, then went to work. I’ve still not slept and I’m desperate for a copy without having to put food in a flipper’s mouth.

Back