Jazz

Here is one that came highly recommended to me recently I wanted to pass on. I ordered today.
@Andy has pointed out this may of been available in Europe before NA as he has had his copy for a bit. It seems sold out in some places in NA but Amz, Dusty Grooves, Acoustic Sounds have it.

Willen had a great tone, not sure if I could compare him to Dexter, Hawk, or Bird ? But Sonny Criss seems to be closer ? Feel free to discuss other Wilen albums please.

View attachment 124106View attachment 124108

@The Denmarkian Wonder @RHANDMJ @Andy @Selaws @Poly-Rythmo @keylime_5 @btf1980 @Ghost @stpaulbrowns @avecigrec

Finally was able to snag a vinyl copy of this one. Highly recommended! If you can find one or Elemental tells me it is currently being repressed.
20220208_121019.jpg

I'm not very familiar with every pressing of this album, but I have the OJC and it sounds incredible. Great jazz album, check it out.

View attachment 127896
What a coincidence, I smoked a joint and blasted off with this album last night 😂. I found a pretty stellar sounding Japanese pressing at a local for a good price! The way Red kicks off his solo on Birks Works is incredible, sounds like a giant angry spider running at you. View attachment 127899
I have a lot of Red on digital and there are many gems in that library including this one. I will go through them and post my faves, I usually like his trio's the most.

I have a lot of Red on digital and there are many gems in that library including this one. I will go through them and post my faves, I usually like his trio's the most.
I have one other Red, it’s an OJC of Red’s Piano I believe? Red cover.

Actually one of my most spun records during the holidays, has a wonderfully jubilant energy to it.

Craft Lush Life- Coltrane One Step restocked.

edit: 2 left

edit 2: now sold out.

Last edited:
Quite a few other craft restocks:

Back