J-Jazz (Japanese Jazz)

You can look up stuff on their discogs but with the coupon code might be better to order through their site!

It’s rarely worth buying much fine Discogs internationally now to the uk, they always automatically add on 20%VAT to the price which on the second hand market is a bit of a killer.

It’s rarely worth buying much fine Discogs internationally now to the uk, they always automatically add on 20%VAT to the price which on the second hand market is a bit of a killer.
I find it’s just easier to look on their discogs for titles than it is on their own site. Same with record city. Then I’ll just make a list and bring it over to their site to buy direct

I find it’s just easier to look on their discogs for titles than it is on their own site. Same with record city. Then I’ll just make a list and bring it over to their site to buy direct

I've bought a few times from Mion Berlin and was very happy with my purchases. I can recommend.

TBM reissue series lineup
wow....thats some really great news. shit, does that mean I need to buy Misty again...ugh. I miss my VPI cleaner here and can't seem to pull the trigger on a Humminguru, do they every do discounts or have codes?

hanawa-san is a really nice man as well

Last edited:
wow....thats some really great news. shit, does that mean I need to buy Misty again...ugh. I miss my VPI cleaner here and can't seem to pull the trigger on a Humminguru, do they every do discounts or have codes?

hanawa-san is a really nice man as well
Humminguru sometimes has a very minuscule coupon code. Like 5% off…it’s probably one of the best bang for your buck upgrades though and totally worth it. Like it much better than my VPI

gonna pick that one up myself...interesting hype sticker in all English...makes me think they are looking at the export market in a big way...curious how it sounds

I think I read in the marketing that they think the TBM titles are very popular outside of Japan. Definitely targeting the international market with these.

Will someone @ me when the next batch go up for pre-order? I really don’t want to miss orang-utan

I think I read in the marketing that they think the TBM titles are very popular outside of Japan. Definitely targeting the international market with these.

Will someone @ me when the next batch go up for pre-order? I really don’t want to miss orang-utan
They seem to be available from quite a lot of places. LITA and others are carrying them in the US.

I’m losing track of all these TBM reissues. I have several of the Craftman reissues from 2022, and i think those were re-pressed in 2023. The Sony/Grundman series is 3 titles in “Phase 1” (Mine/Sailing Ice/Misty), but @MikeH you mention other announced titles. Can you point me to a list or announcement? Thanks!

I’m losing track of all these TBM reissues. I have several of the Craftman reissues from 2022, and i think those were re-pressed in 2023. The Sony/Grundman series is 3 titles in “Phase 1” (Mine/Sailing Ice/Misty), but @MikeH you mention other announced titles. Can you point me to a list or announcement? Thanks!

they are doing tons of them. looks like they now have the catalogue rights and i doubt craftman will be doing any more sadly.

@Andy the next batch aren't released until June 2024 so I'm guessing the titles will go live sometime in late April/early May.

Back