It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Arsenal starting Tomiyasu at LB....Finally starting Partey with Rice and Odegaard....Trossard Saka and Havertz up top

Zinchenko, Jorginho, Martinelli and Jesus to the bench...interesting

Thankfully no Palmer (still have him winning the GB)

That’s a pity, adidas make the best kits.
Yeah, maybe they'll make Liverpool a sweet zoo print like this one

71688895-12151839-Paul_Pogba_wearing_Manchester_United_s_2020_21_third_kit-m-19_1685698337790.jpg

Oh no sweat. I'm sure we can underachieve like United in whatever kits Adidas comes up with.

I guess if we're going old school, let's bring back Carlsberg as a sponsor and the old crest. This might be my favorite Liverpool kit.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
LOLOL!

I am sitting this one out....I have seen rumored leaks of our home kits for next year....its HORRENDOUS
I mean for the most part, all team kits are pretty awful. Of the ones Liverpool has had the past decade, maybe only 1-2 were decent. Nike never really did a decent home one. New Balance/Warrior did better ones than Nike so no big loss to me.

Last edited:
I mean for the most part, all team kits are pretty awful. Of the ones Liverpool has had the past decade, maybe only 1-2 were decent. Nike never really did a decent one. New Balance/Warrior did better ones that Nike so no big loss to me.
We've been spoiled the last two years...Last year both home and away were great, especially the black and gold away kits

This year the away is shocking but the home is class even tho we went gold stripes after blowing it last season

We've been spoiled the last two years...Last year both home and away were great, especially the black and gold away kits

This year the away is shocking but the home is class even tho we went gold stripes after blowing it last season

Yeah adidas’ away kits have been pretty poor this year. Our ice cream vendor kits might even be worse than your hi vis vests. Our 3rd kit was goegeous.

I cringe every year at the latest Liverpool away kits when they come out. They had a decent cream colored one a few years ago. I got it because it looked like a polo.The 3rd kit is always some weird highlighter color. I only own one of those and that was when I went to Anfield to get as a keepsake.

Maybe Adidas will bring back the raised collars?

hi-res-5c62a0dede41cbafc1cb577dc8fadbef_crop_exact.jpg

I’d bet my entire life that Chelsea are going to roll over for Arsenal here. Chelsea are shit tbf and Arsenal are far superior on current form, but they never put up a fight anymore in this fixture.

It’s always been a weird fixture in that it’s never been close even when the teams are both either good or shit. It was Arsenal being dominant for years, then Chelsea starting with Boreinho and now back to Arsenal again.

Back