It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Come on Madrid lol...then again if City have to prep for Bayern it may cause a league slip up

Idk what I want lol

Given our slips, we definitely want City to win here and continue on if you want to bulk up their remaining schedule. Makes the run in a little harder. They'll still win it but why make it easy? We'll be joining you in the out of Europe line tomorrow.

Sorry about your side. I have no love for Bayern or Harry Kane so I was hoping you'd pull it out.

Last edited:
Come on Madrid lol...then again if City have to prep for Bayern it may cause a league slip up

Idk what I want lol

Now that you’re out if you’re going for local derby schadenfreude then Madrid to win, weaken the English coefficient, and stop 5th getting champions league…

Last edited:
Nah too much unnecessary stress for 2 teams i cant stand! Ill have a nice 3 to 1 slap around but worst case yes. I'll take that too lol

I was thinking more burn city out by making them run for 4 hours of match time over 4 days lol!

I’d rather Chelsea won assuming we don’t fuck up against Coventry but equally that’s a big assumption…

I was thinking more burn city out by making them run for 4 hours of match time over 4 days lol!

I’d rather Chelsea won assuming we don’t fuck up against Coventry but equally that’s a big assumption…
Man if yall blow it against Coventry that'd be rough. Especially if Chelsea don't pull off a miracle

Back