It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I mean no offence you’re American and I get people are parochial by nature but you’re proposing naming a thread about literally the biggest world sport in terms of both participation and support after a second or third rate league in a secondary market that is beginning to get it but outside pockets actually really still doesn’t totally.

Look through this thread, MLS makes up less than 1% of the conversation.

Also less moderation is part of the reason this forum works, this thread title actually is both fun but it also clearly about football, even you must know who Messi is now, leave it be.
Never change my friend. You're a good one

Joe's riding a high horse today cuz United pulled off a shocker in the FA Cup quarterfinal. Don't mind it. You're another one of the good ones. I piss him off bi monthly mentioning the team Sheffield wrong intentionally

And at this stage it’s pretty much mock anger, it can be fun to rise to it too lol.

But I have opinions, especially on stuff like this because it’s meant a lot to me, and I’ve followed it very closely, probably for longer than anything else I’ve been into so it is a very strong one. I also suppose there is an element that as a majority American forum so I probably feel that little bit extra protective about this very European thing I’m into lol.

Also, I am quite an emotional being and I absolutely do wear my heart on my sleeve and tend to often be on the front foot!

I think most of us are good people around here, the ones that aren’t tend to not hang around for too long!

Last edited:
Back