It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

that second bit definitely a big IF given the Glaziers are in charge.
Well the Bucs won their American Football division yesterday....back to the playoffs. Maybe they'll be in a giving mood this year. Especially with CR7 off to the desert

Well the Bucs won their American Football division yesterday....back to the playoffs. Maybe they'll be in a giving mood this year. Especially with CR7 off to the desert

I hope they’re in selling mood. The sooner I never have to think of them again the better. Utter scumbags.

Liverpool don't have the midfield for a top 4 run and the defense has been shaky all season. It will be Newcastle for sure.

As a Benfica fan, I want to tell Liverpool recruiters that we have another couple of very good players we would be very happy to sell them. DM me.

Jesse March is going full Arteta on the pitch. He has been running around the sideline like a mad man. Took the ball angrily walked in a circle around the technical area before slamming the ball down in front of a West Ham player. Just got a yellow. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets another before it is over

Back