It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Amazing to think Bayer are the first Bundesliga team to be unbeaten in all competitions and not Bayern. I'm happy that Xabi is staying at Bayer but I feel it's only a matter of time before he's at Real Madrid.

Amazing to think Bayer are the first Bundesliga team to be unbeaten in all competitions and not Bayern. I'm happy that Xabi is staying at Bayer but I feel it's only a matter of time before he's at Real Madrid.
1 Atalanta and 1 Fck away from all the glory! 😅

I was talking to someone about it and how it rivals the Arsenal invincible season and although it's not the premier league, it may be a more successful run than Arsenal had. Yea it's slightly a shorter season but they could win Europa and the Pokal cup too without a loss

That’d be a tough job to be stylist in. The demands and egos around that club are huge.
An Ancelotti or Zidane that is tactically sound but excellent at understanding what makes top athletes tick and doing the man management. The key to him succeeding there if he goes may well be as much to do with his playing career as it is his football.

1 Atalanta and 1 Fck away from all the glory! 😅

I was talking to someone about it and how it rivals the Arsenal invincible season and although it's not the premier league, it may be a more successful run than Arsenal had. Yea it's slightly a shorter season but they could win Europa and the Pokal cup too without a loss

Certainly less draws. Definitely less temper tantrums.

West Ham have super David Moyes, he knows exactly what he needs! Zouma at the back, he'll fucking kick your cat! WEST HAM TO WIN AT CITY! (Or draw)

Back