It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

You did score 3 yourselves in the council house…
We were arguably in better form then. End of season, missing players through injury, bad form, I just can't see us getting anything and can't see City slipping up this late in the season. We beat City last season back in February, but since it's May, no chance.

We were arguably in better form then. End of season, missing players through injury, bad form, I just can't see us getting anything and can't see City slipping up this late in the season. We beat City last season back in February, but since it's May, no chance.

I agree, I think a few of yours are on the beach now. I just think it’d be funny and very spurs to pull off a draw and hand it to the arse on goal difference…

Last edited:
IF you all beat Chelsea and Liverpool then you're 4 points or less back from Villa with a game in hand for CL spot......

I have my hope

Back