It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Also I see nothing other than an Arsenal win. My money is 3-1. If Jesus plays narrow on the left with Nketiah in the centre even more so. I can see the spurs full backs losing the ball high with the press Arsenal can put on and Saka and Jesus running riot in those areas.

I also see Saka getting a lot of change out of van der Ven. Spurs have played well so far but I’ve had question marks about him in most games. Not convinced with his defending yet.

De Zerbi pissed after losing the europa opener: there will be changes this week

This man was NOT playing

I have no ideas if the this is a penalty or not. It’s totally subjective. It’s not hugely unnatural arm position but he’s actually stopped the ball going in the net from close range with his hand, even if it was inadvertent.

Who knows? I wouldn’t have disagreed whichever way the decision went.

And that there is why Jorginho has never been good enough at the top level without the likes of a Kante next to him.

Also I like the look of Son up front. I think he’d lost a bit of whatever it is that makes him able to go back to front down the wing but he’s still sharp and can finish.

Arsenal have been the better team in general play but have thrown two goals spurs way. Spurs have took them well but both have had elements of being gifts.

Back