It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Masterclass 2 weeks in a row. Missed penalty aside he's been a monster without DE Bruyne in
FPL is pretty much over, but I just swapped him for Grealish so he’ll blank the last two gameweeks now

Also I can’t believe City are letting him go on a free. He’s been so, so good for them and still is good. Crazy decision.

Frab693X0AE-ijj.jpg

Shows how shallow our defense was. Tomiyasu was one thing but Saliba and Zinchenko down too we were exposed. Lot of work to do when the window opens. Shout to Holding and Kiwior for trying but Gabriel is a deer n headlights without Saliba and Zinny on either side of him.

That being said. Where is our predictions post from pre season. I have to be close to spot on but I seriously underestimated Newcastle. I think I had it City, Arsenal, Liverpool, United

Also, now that I've settled down. Realistically we didn't have the depth for a deep europa run and a run at the title so even tho we were trophy-less, I'm happy we are back in CL which was the original pre season goal. Now we have to build our support

Back