It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I guess at its peak it starts getting dark between 5 and 530 but 4 is nuts lol

Daylight savings is shit. Can’t wait for the clocks to go forwards again!

Could be worse though. I think it’s Iceland where they are pretty much 24hr dark at the height of winter and 24hr light at the height of summerz

Daylight savings is shit. Can’t wait for the clocks to go forwards again!

Could be worse though. I think it’s Iceland where they are pretty much 24hr dark at the height of winter and 24hr light at the height of summerz
Same with Alaska. The northern cities are dark 24 hours from November to January

Yupp. They give people monthly stipends to live up there in Alaska here in America. Couldn't pay me enough tho lol one think I don't do is excessively cold temperatures

You’re living in the right place then. I think I’d rather a the chill to hurricanes though.

are they changing it to have 2 spots be automatic promotion? I've heard some rumblings of that happening.

They surely can’t mid season that’d be weird. I think it’d be hard to justify for the national league because of the payday from the exposure and trip to Wembley that the playoffs give. Getting a third for two auto and one playoff would be nigh on impossible. It would take a majority of the 72 football league clubs to vote for it and that’s like getting turkeys to vote for Christmas. It was so long being just one, I was amazed when they got the second.

Yeah money like that is pretty much the only way it could get through a football league vote. The Premier League should be giving so much more down the pyramid really.
Especially when you have situations like the Wrexham one where these guys are coming in and dumping 20 million+ to revive a team

Back