It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I'm exhausted..but I was born in 1967 and I couldn't be more happy.
I dont know how the penalty couldn't be given under the circumstances. The ref was staring right at it and in real time there was no doubt. In slow motion and after much scrutiny I can see the controversy but there is contact no matter how slight and cant be overturned.

Exactly the same. It was a wonderful technique but it ended up pretty centrally. Maybe at full speed a replay would just show that the power beat him.

I’ve been hugely impressed by the danish press too.
They just had a tactic coach on german TV who explained how planned out this free kick was and how the Danish block of 3 actually right before the shot moved sideways to block Pickfords view on the ball. I had not seen that in the game but with him explaining the situation it was pretty obvious.
You see it in the beginning of this vid

They just had a tactic coach on german TV who explained how planned out this free kick was and how the Danish block of 3 actually right before the shot moved sideways to block Pickfords view on the ball. I had not seen that in the game but with him explaining the situation it was pretty obvious.
You see it in the beginning of this vid

I get that but is gone in the middle of the goals. Unless it’s smashed, which the more I see it the less I think it because he has time to move his feet, so that it’s past him before he moves I’m still not hugely impressed.

Reactions: Jan
So this final is kind of a win-win for me. I am rootimg for England , but picked Italy to win in the pre-tournament famil betting game. i also picked England as the team with the top scorer, so i could use some scoring from Kane and Sterling.
Also, during the semi the announcer on german tv said, that the english team promised that all players will copy Phil Fodens Haircut if they win the cup and who would want to miss that.

Also, during the semi the announcer on german tv said, that the english team promised that all players will copy Phil Fodens Haircut if they win the cup and who would want to miss that.

It’ll be like the Romanian team in France 98!

Back