It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

First reaction was “what a strike” but watching replay Pickford probably should’ve done better.
England started great but mistakes creeping in, looking a bit nervy atm.

Exactly the same. It was a wonderful technique but it ended up pretty centrally. Maybe at full speed a replay would just show that the power beat him.

I’ve been hugely impressed by the danish press too.

Glad that we got an early equalizer otherwise the game might have dragged if Denmark sat on the lead. Hopefully it opens up the play now and we see some more goals.

Yeah, i hope that england keeps stepping up the tempo like after tge Danish goal, they were starting out really strong tonight, but after 5-10 minutes just took the pressure out.
But great comeback so far.

Denmark finally looked tired in injury time after all that pressing. With England having a choice of Sancho/Rashford/Calvert-Lewin/Foden to bring on that pace off the bench could be the key.

Denmark finally looked tired in injury time after all that pressing. With England having a choice of Sancho/Rashford/Calvert-Lewin/Foden to being on that pace off the bench could be the key.
I’d bring on DCL to get on the end of some of those header chances that Maguire has missed.

Denmark finally looked tired in injury time after all that pressing. With England having a choice of Sancho/Rashford/Calvert-Lewin/Foden to bring on that pace off the bench could be the key.
Yeah, England should have this with the talent they have on the bench. Not sure Denmark can withstand 30 more minutes.

What a weird change there. Grealish was England’s most dangerous player since he came on and England had all the momentum. This is just inviting Denmark onto them isn’t it?

Reactions: Jan
Back