Introducing The Moderators

Needles & Grooves

Administrator
We're happy to announce we've asked a few people to help us out in the moderating department.

The staff are all really busy behind the scenes keeping this forum running, working on plans for the future and looking after finances etc and so it seemed sensible to get some help with the day to day running of the forum.

We don't anticipate any big arguments or falling outs but if the basic rule of being respectful to each other is being broken then they'll be stepping in to help resolve the situation. We are advocating a light touch and wherever possible members sort out their own differences, but if for whatever reason they can't then more official intervention will be required. They'll also be responsible for general house keeping such as deleting spam, merging threads, and/or moving threads that are in the wrong section.

So, without further ado here is the team:

@HiFi Guy
@nolalady
@Kris
@Alexander

We're happy to announce we've asked a few people to help us out in the moderating department.

The staff are all really busy behind the scenes keeping this forum running, working on plans for the future and looking after finances etc and so it seemed sensible to get some help with the day to day running of the forum.

We don't anticipate any big arguments or falling outs but if the basic rule of being respectful to each other is being broken then they'll be stepping in to help resolve the situation. We are advocating a light touch and wherever possible members sort out their own differences, but if for whatever reason they can't then more official intervention will be required. They'll also be responsible for general house keeping such as deleting spam, merging threads, and/or moving threads that are in the wrong section.

@HiFi Guy
@nolalady
@Kris
@Alexander

Good luck y'all!

giphy.gif

@HiFi Guy
@nolalady
@Kris
@Alexander
That's a good group.

Speaking of N&G moms and N&G lady types in general, I can’t help but notice that the gender representation of the admin list is quite lopsided, especially now that @mcherry has taken a step back. @GritNGlitter can hold her own just fine, but just in case there is ever any thought to re-expanding that list or shuffling things around, I’m sure I speak for many of us (and probably several of you too) when I say I hope D&I might be a factor in who gets that hypothetical nod. This community is good, and that could make it better.

Thank you!

Back