Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I can't believe I've never noticed this but on the HTTT jacket the title (I.e. The text "Radiohead Hail to the Thief" with a black background) is a sticker??

Is this the case for others who have a 1st press?

needles+grooves hivemind: why, after originally being set to be a single, was "inside my head" not actually on pablo honey?

i'm currently reading mac randall's book, exit music - it's quite good; he's a quality writer

i know steve hyden is working on a radiohead book, but are there other good bios out there?

Kid A is probably the single album that changed my musical life more than any other (back in the futuristic year 2000), but I still haven't picked it up on vinyl because I'm hoping for something pretty sweet in the deluxe reissue department next year, KIDANOTKIDA style...
Deluxe package would be nice but I’m scared the sound quality will out like moon shape though

What’s the arguably best-ish sounding press of In Rainbows at a semi-affordable level? (Like $30 or under)

It’s XL or discbox really.

If you go XL it’s, as with all their albums, worth importing the European press to avoid the horrors of Rainbo...

Last edited:
Back