Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Just off discogs. Any where else I should be looking? Ebay always seems more expensive to me.

I was going to buy an OG Parlophone of Kid A, but I'm going to wait on the box next year. Otherwise I want to upgrade my Capitol version of HTTT.
I got mine off of eBay from England...the ones in cogs were expensive to me after that first one posted...I’m thinking the same thing about kid a too...httt wasn’t that bad..I think I got mine off of reverb for around $40;)

I got mine off of eBay from England...the ones in cogs were expensive to me after that first one posted...I’m thinking the same thing about kid a too...httt wasn’t that bad..I think I got mine off of reverb for around $40;)

Yeah HTTT isn't bad. My copy of The Bends is coming from Spain. I looked at photos of 3 different copies for sale before pulling the trigger.

Yeah HTTT isn't bad. My copy of The Bends is coming from Spain. I looked at photos of 3 different copies for sale before pulling the trigger.
Yeah me too...someone on eBay is trying to pawn off an repress as an OG,it didn’t have the trademark...I’m glad you didn’t grab that one;)

OOH BABY BABY

I know I'll probably regret it but...

Why is that and what pressing should I be on the lookout for?

Parlophone used plates cut from the original tape masters for the only pressing they did in 2000. Parlophone never repressed it. Capitol who kept it in print used digital masters, I have this one, it sounds thin...

There are 2 editions. The U.K. that is more sought after just because the catalogue number is KIDALP1 and the European which has a numerical catalogue number. I don’t think there is a difference sound quality wise.

I have the much less rare CD with the catalogue number KIDACD1 haha!

What @Joe Mac said...I have the 2 10” capital did but parlophone ones are better :)

My guess is if they do an anniversary pressing it will be done by XL

It will have to be XL, they own all the rights to pre In Rainbows worldwide and have the exclusive rights to the post In Rainbows stuff now. Any Parlophone/Capitol ones that you see on shop shelves are back catalogue ones that haven’t sold yet!

Parlophone used plates cut from the original tape masters for the only pressing they did in 2000. Parlophone never repressed it. Capitol who kept it in print used digital masters, I have this one, it sounds thin...

There are 2 editions. The U.K. that is more sought after just because the catalogue number is KIDALP1 and the European which has a numerical catalogue number. I don’t think there is a difference sound quality wise.

I have the much less rare CD with the catalogue number KIDACD1 haha!

I keep almost pulling the trigger on the European Parlophone edition. I don’t care about the catalogue number. I should be happy right?

Back