Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Received my standard edition orange Anima pre-ordered from Plaid Room yesterday. I dig the package design - top loading, sturdy cardboard - and appreciate the fact that they protected the records with some poly sleeves rather than putting them directly into the scratchy inners! They aren't Sleeve City/MoFi quality of course, but better than nothing!

About to light up a blunt and listen to Anima on vinyl finally. Anyone is welcome to join me.

Did you guys replace the paper inners on the deluxe version? Tight fit again, more difficult than In Rainbows IMO.
Sorry, man. Working.

I'm now in a habit where I throw out the sleeve something came in. Clean the disc and put it in a Mofi Sleeve. Put the jacket in Blake Sleeve and store the records outside of the jacket.

About to light up a blunt and listen to Anima on vinyl finally. Anyone is welcome to join me.

Did you guys replace the paper inners on the deluxe version? Tight fit again, more difficult than In Rainbows IMO.

Yeah get it out of those minging vinyl destroyers ASAP! It is very tight though, that’s true!

Sorry, man. Working.

I'm now in a habit where I throw out the sleeve something came in. Clean the disc and put it in a Mofi Sleeve. Put the jacket in Blake Sleeve and store the records outside of the jacket.

Would leave them out, but don't have sleeves for my boxsets, but I can't leave the discs just floating around the place.

Yeah get it out of those minging vinyl destroyers ASAP! It is very tight though, that’s true!

Yeah, I'll put them up in MoFi sleeves, will try to get them inside the book. Most probably I'll just get another copy to play :ROFLMAO:

Edit: looks to be sold out now:(
Yet these tho:

Last edited:

Edit: looks to be sold out now:(
Yet these tho:
Anyone else able to grab one of these ?

Back