Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

The Smile live record sounds pretty good except for some noise on Side B for me. Will give it another clean and see if it fixed it but those damn printer inners always give me issues.

20 years of Hail to the Thief today! It was my first day-and-date Radiohead album, and holds a lot of affection in my heart. It lived in my car that summer, working in a suburban cineplex. I had a Hail bumper sticker from Zia records on my door; I remember my dad giving a half-trolling “what’re you trying to say about my president?” 😝

HTTT was the newest Radiohead album that was out when I started listening to them. There There was the first Radiohead song I ever heard. I can't remember if I heard Kid A or HTTT first, but they were the first two I listened to. HTTT remains one I frequently want to go back to, even though I don't think it's perfect. But that imperfection is kinda why I like it. It stands apart from most the other Radiohead albums because it sounds like they just kinda threw everything out there and made a good long album. I don't think it should be changed, editing down, or re-arranged - which is such a frequent topic related to this album. I like it the way it is.

Last edited:
HTTF was the newest Radiohead album that was out when I started listening to them. There There was the first Radiohead song I ever heard. I can't remember if I heard Kid A or HTTF first, but they were the first two I listened to. HTTF remains one I frequently want to go back to, even though I don't think it's perfect. But that imperfection is kinda why I like it. It stands apart from most the other Radiohead albums because it sounds like they just kinda threw everything out there and made a good long album. I don't think it should be changed, editing down, or re-arranged - which is such a frequent topic related to this album. I like it the way it is.

What’s the F for?

Back