Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

Or worse still, people that refer to their SO as Mama (lookin’ at you AC Slater) or Papa/Daddy/Papi. Seem like a serious Oedipus complex Going on in those relationships.
This feels kinkshamey

What people do in their lewd time is perfectly fine

In public it would be weird but if it's between 2 consenting legal age people its fine

As the Queen of lewd this matters to me

This feels kinkshamey

In public it would be weird but if it's between 2 consenting legal age people its fine

Everything isn’t shaming. You or anyone else can do or say whatever you want but if you do it in front of me I am well within my right as a human being to have any opinion about it. My opinion doesn’t mean shit. If you take it as more than that and choose to feel shame or be offended by someone else’s opinion that’s your thing. I didn't say people shouldn’t be able to call people whatever pet names they want, consenting adults can do whatever the heck they want and I reserve my right to share by dumb thoughts on it.

Or worse still, people that refer to their SO as Mama (lookin’ at you AC Slater) or Papa/Daddy/Papi. Seem like a serious Oedipus complex Going on in those relationships.
This feels kinkshamey

Everything isn’t shaming. You or anyone else can do or say whatever you want but if you do it in front of me I am well within my right as a human being to have any opinion about it. My opinion doesn’t mean shit. If you take it as more than that and choose to feel shame or be offended by someone else’s opinion that’s your thing. I didn't say people shouldn’t be able to call people whatever pet names they want, consenting adults can do whatever the heck they want and I reserve my right to share by dumb thoughts on it.
As someone who has enjoyed some kinks in his day I dont view the original message as kink shaming. Kinks by definition are things most people just arent into and dont understand, and that's fine. If the original post was along the lines of people who say Daddy are bad people, now that would be kink shaming. Imo at least.

This feels kinkshamey

There are things in this world for which people should feel shame and be shamed by others. There are kinks that fall in line with the previous assertion. "Lewd time" is not a shame prophylactic.

I must have missed the coronation. 😜

Yeah. For some reason my wife and her sister both refer to my father-in-law as Daddy and I'm like 🤷🏻‍♂️

My wife and three sisters (all over 40) call their parents mommy and daddy. At first I couldn't stand it, now I've become accustomed to it. They are all such great, loving people I just thought - how could I continue to judge or frown on something somewhat trivial like that?

Also, they address them as that directly, but yet when talking about her parents to others my wife doesn't say 'my daddy' or 'my mommy.'

My wife and three sisters (all over 40) call their parents mommy and daddy. At first I couldn't stand it, now I've become accustomed to it. They are all such great, loving people I just thought - how could I continue to judge or frown on something somewhat trivial like that?

Also, they address them as that directly, but yet when talking about her parents to others my wife doesn't say 'my daddy' or 'my mommy.'

Totally. Same for my wife. She'd never say "I talked to my daddy" today but you're right, it took a little time but I got used to it.

Back