Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

Here’s a take for you… Kraft should stop making deluxe Mac and cheese. No one wants their high faulting yet disappointing noodles and powdered cheese >>>>>>>>> velveta that doesn’t need refrigeration. I’m still salty about my lunch.

Last edited:
Here’s a take for you… Kraft should stop making deluxe Mac and cheese. No one wants their high faulting year disappointing noodles and powdered cheese >>>>>>>>> velveta that doesn’t need refrigeration. I’m still salty about my lunch.
Man you should know it takes just a little knowledge and some extra effort to make pasta and cheese sauce.

Man you should know it takes just a little knowledge and some extra effort to make pasta and cheese sauce.
I mean not for nothing, I really only like five Mac n cheeses, Kraft original, my moms from like thirty years ago (as she got older she started making something more like Mac n cheese soup which was GROSS), this little old lady at my parent’s church made a good one, my wife makes a good one and mine. Beyond that, I’ve never gotten people’s love for it.

I mean not for nothing, I really only like five Mac n cheeses, Kraft original, my moms from like thirty years ago (as she got older she started making something more like Mac n cheese soup which was GROSS), this little old lady at my parent’s church made a good one, my wife makes a good one and mine. Beyond that, I’ve never gotten people’s love for it.
Oh man I’m just talking a quick butter and Parmesan sauce on some pasta. If you really want to get fancy blend some thawed frozen peas.

I will take all the Velveeta, Kraft Deluxe, and the OG Kraft dinner off the food snobs hands.

If I am feelin’ fancy I might even cut up some hot dogs and add a splash or two of Frank’s Red Hot.
Yea are you wearing your socks and sandals on the front porch eating this meal? (Just messing with you)

Last edited:
Back