Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

INCOMING HOT TAKE!!!:

Superunknown is a mediocre album and the moment I stopped paying attention to Soundgarden.

Edit: and Black Hole Sun is an earworm that i did not need to revisit. Fucking PITCHFORK!

Last edited:
INCOMING HOT TAKE!!!:

Superunknown is a mediocre album and the moment I stopped paying attention to Soundgarden.

Edit: and Black Hole Sun is an earworm that i did not need to revisit. Fucking PITCHFORK!

This is a hot-ish take. Down on the Upside is the superior album

Confession:

I’m a 45 year old man that has been listening to the new Taylor Swift album. It’s good. I don’t know how long I’ll feel that way, but that is the way I feel.
You’re in the right place, N&G is chocked full of middle-aged men Swiftys. Swift isn’t my thing personally but I love this place because people feel comfortable enough to share their love without worry of being ridiculed.

Confession:

I’m a 45 year old man that has been listening to the new Taylor Swift album. It’s good. I don’t know how long I’ll feel that way, but that is the way I feel.
I’m a 52 year old man, and Red (Taylor’s Version) is amazing. Haven’t spun the new one yet, but I love what I’ve heard.

Back