Hip Hop

Doesnt even sound like brock to me..album is seeming more n more shit as each single drops.

False

You're tripping. This is easily the best thing they've put out since the deep cuts on "Iridescence."
The blend of acoustic rock and melancholic rapping is something they've been doing since Sat 1, or really even AAT if you listen to "Palace." It just sounds foreign to you because they're using a feature for a hook, which they rarely do.

Facts

Sounds like radio trash.

None of the raw energy I usually associate with brock is here. This sounds like some big corp wanted a radio hit and paid brock to do it and brock just did the most generic stereotypical radio track they could.

False again. They're just as expiremental as usual. They're just changing the sounds from ALMOST anything they've done. There is still hints of Saturation on here

As expected Brockhamptons new album is very far from the SAT trilogy.

Id also go so far as to say this album is almost entirely RnB.

My fav track on a first playthrough. (one of the only core hiphop tracks)

Sounds like a 5/10 project but itll probably go up with more plays.

@sorcerer if you was a fan of the singles then this album will be a 10/10 for you most likely.

Post your thoughts

Almost entirely R&B??!!? Did u get a leaked bootleg version that's completely different from the actual album? :ROFLMAO:

This album is phenomenal. They're keeping to the old formulas on alot of the tracks which tells me they heard everyone's complaints after Iridescence. Is it as raw as Saturation? No the production is still dense in certain areas, but then again the second half of the album is peeled back some in that same regard. Yea there are some poppy/R&B runs but then it comes with some heavy verses right after!!

7.5/10 on the first listen. Once I can pay attention more I'll see if that changes.

Last edited:
False

Facts

False again. They're just as expiremental as usual. They're just changing the sounds from ALMOST anything they've done. There is still hints of Saturation on here

Almost entirely R&B??!!? Did u get a leaked bootleg version that's completely different from the actual album? :ROFLMAO:

This album is phenomenal. They're keeping to the old formulas on alot of the tracks which tells me they heard everyone's complaints after Iridescence. Is it as raw as Saturation? No the production is still dense in certain areas, but then again the second half of the album is peeled back some in that same regard. Yea there are some poppy/R&B runs but then it comes with some heavy verses right after!!

7.5/10 on the first listen. Once I can pay attention more I'll see if that changes.

Yeh not a fan. Ah well.

Glad you enjoy it tho.

This song is awful. I thought Missy Elliott was going to make an amazing comeback album after she released “WTF (Where They From)”. However, this single is ugly, unoriginal and flat and doesn’t convince me that Missy Elliott is cooking up a great album.

The albums out. I like most of it despite it being super short.

The albums out. I like most of it despite it being super short.
I am not really digging any of it. It all sounds outdated to me. DripDemeanor even sounds a bit outdated to me, even though that song is the least outdated track on the EP.

It’s a really disappointing EP in my opinion.

Man did anyone here see get on Down sold 200 individual czarface colored vinyls for the first album, each of the 200 colored vinyls were different. Well they’re sold out but I never got a notification despite having bought from get on down before. F’n sux tbh

Man did anyone here see get on Down sold 200 individual czarface colored vinyls for the first album, each of the 200 colored vinyls were different. Well they’re sold out but I never got a notification despite having bought from get on down before. F’n sux tbh
Saw that on Reddit. They were $50 though so I passed.

So this new Brockhampton album... it isn’t bad, but it’s definitely their worst. I really like the first three songs but then the rest is mostly meh to me except for the title track.

Back