Hip Hop

Slept on Conway, glad I can get the standard but this is the first time I've seen an American label make a fire-ass obi. Usually only DRW etc can pull it off. Also pretty wild that Slant Face Killah dropped same month as new Ghost Face Killah

That drop was so terribly handled. Hoping it falls flat on the resale market and we can grab it in 6 months for $50.
Yeah. I was a little late and then couldn’t figure it out and by the time I did it was sold out.

Admittedly I was about an hour late as well, but according to reddit, it was sold out about 3 minutes after the email password was even delivered. The whole password thing is a stupid attempt to stop bots/resellers but apparently the password was guessed ahead of the "drop" and that's why it sold out so fast.

Limiting a record like this to 1,200 units is also incredibly stupid.

3 pre-Peggy Peggy projects (as Devon Hendryx) just dropped on vinyl. Expensive AF but supposedly these are “limited” and aren’t gonna show up on Amazon for $30 in 3 months. Supposedly….

Yea that and no HOLY _ sucks but Pardon version on wax is better. It's Fortes on the beat and no Fahim

Also I think Fanon production is on the vinyl not streaming
How can Padon get any better. That Sadhu beat is ridiculous. Fahim is snapping on this shit 😔

No Holy _ either? 😔

How can Padon get any better. That Sadhu beat is ridiculous. Fahim is snapping on this shit 😔

No Holy _ either? 😔
Lol idk but apparently Fortes went crazy on the OG. I mean hearing what he did on Same 24 and Lon Lon has me hype to hear it.

holy __, sur le pont, and roc verse not on vinyl

but you get the OG fanon beat on copy cold, OG sadhu beat on xerox twats, OG fortes beat on pardon, Bon Bagay, and fahim verse on sobriquet/antonomasia

Back