Hip Hop

Ah man my heart emoji was premature, just realised they aren’t back over here on tour. So… lots of big ifs but if anyone on here does get to a show and if you do manage to get a spare I would love to have the opportunity to buy it from you. It‘s that hot it’s coming up as the first suggestion if I type ‘blk’ into ddg.
Happy they’re eating so good these days.

Ah man my heart emoji was premature, just realised they aren’t back over here on tour. So… lots of big ifs but if anyone on here does get to a show and if you do manage to get a spare I would love to have the opportunity to buy it from you. It‘s that hot it’s coming up as the first suggestion if I type ‘blk’ into ddg.
Happy they’re eating so good these days.
How far to Edinburgh?

billy woods Feb 6 at Summerhall, might be sold out unfortunately.
Thanks for letting us know. Looks like it’s sold out but I’m on a waiting list if any tickets become available. It’ll be a flight up but even still it’ll be cheaper than buying a flipped copy and I get to see billy solo, had to sell my ticket to the Maps tour due to personal circumstances.

Last edited:
Supposedly 1000 BLK LBLs pressed.
Thanks, that is great to know, hopefully i can get a copy for a ‘reasonable’ price. That stupid ticket site I’ve signed up to has twice alerted me about tickets available for billy @ Summerhall and twice I have dropped everything and got to a computer asap to find none available. Not good for my heart all this FOMO business.
I want to email them and let them know they’re a bunch of #&%@‘s but I will wait until the shows passed just in case.

Back