Hip Hop

I'm guessing they have X amount allotted for each show and were trying to be more generous at that one since the show got cancelled. I don't think they'll let people buy 10 if there are 100 people in line.
That’s not bad compensation for a missed show, I’d still be pissed though. They’ll be on Discogs soon enough but I’m dreading the prices, there stock has gone right up since wht lbl.
I’m starting a short course for anxiety next week so I’ll be well prepared for the blood bath.
*rolls sleeves up*

Everybody Can't Go is fire.

This new Crimeapple is something serious and might end up stealing the show.

I've had the Ace x Polo on preorder for months now excited to finally dive into it today. A Breukelen Story was such a beautiful and flawless album, imo.

A lot of albums to get to, got damn. 2024 is starting off very strong already. 5j2Yyhq.png

I've had the Ace x Polo on preorder for months now excited to finally dive into it today. A Breukelen Story was such a beautiful and flawless album, imo.

A lot of albums to get to, got damn. 2024 is starting off very strong already. View attachment 193754

Che Noir being featured on the Ace record makes me happy. Really well deserved.

Any of you lot still into this guy? He‘s just put up vinyl for Lilac Diesel and the Kef33 project. Love his music but… I got stung by him for PMP, my copy was so warped the A/B is still clamped between books. By the time it arrived it was past PP helping and he was pretty rude on twitter. He came through with bob’s son, TLEDCS and BOAWTA but one had a slight warp and one a seam split that I didn’t even bother trying to sort out. And it would seem I’ve been pretty lucky with my dealings with him.
It’s really annoying that it’s such a gamble and seems a really strange way to hold yourself considering you’d normally want fans to like and support your art. Is he truly mad or just an arsehole?

Any of you lot still into this guy? He‘s just put up vinyl for Lilac Diesel and the Kef33 project. Love his music but… I got stung by him for PMP, my copy was so warped the A/B is still clamped between books. By the time it arrived it was past PP helping and he was pretty rude on twitter. He came through with bob’s son, TLEDCS and BOAWTA but one had a slight warp and one a seam split that I didn’t even bother trying to sort out. And it would seem I’ve been pretty lucky with my dealings with him.
It’s really annoying that it’s such a gamble and seems a really strange way to hold yourself considering you’d normally want fans to like and support your art. Is he truly mad or just an arsehole?
Partly because I haven't personally been burned, it just isn't something that's hard for me to separate the customer service rep Rory from the Artist/Art. It is a bummer that he has that attitude about it but not something that seems too unforgivable to me in the scheme of things.

Partly because I haven't personally been burned, it just isn't something that's hard for me to separate the customer service rep Rory from the Artist/Art. It is a bummer that he has that attitude about it but not something that seems too unforgivable to me in the scheme of things.
Fair play, for me it’s just annoying. Like I said I love his music but I haven’t got the spare money to lose these days. If he sent out stuff within the 180 days cover you get with PP I’d risk it but none of my previous orders came within that time so it’s a regrettable pass from me now.
I’m sure he’s betting that there’s enough people who will still fuck with him he doesn’t have to bother being nice. One upside from it is I reckon he’s put off a lot of the flippers and that has to be a good thing.

should be getting wide distribution in the near future.but for those who don't wanna risk it link to purchase direct from label.

Last edited:
should be getting wide distribution in the near future.but for those who don't wanna risk it link to purchase direct from label.
Wow. Was this ever pressed or is this the first run?

Also anyone hear own The House Is Burning? Does it sound good?

i'm pretty sure this is the first official vinyl pressing i've never listened to the vinyl press of The House Is Burning.hopefully The Sun's Tirade gets a vinyl pressing in the future.

Last edited:

I think The House is Burning sounds really good. The mix is definitely highlighted differently than the digital version on a few songs but it's a really good sounding record. My version is the one directly from TDE that took 18 months to arrive from when I pre-ordered it.

tape restock

Back