Hip Hop

🤞Is rushhour.nl any good for you? They have it on pre order @ 47€ish but it’s weird that you can’t pay and don’t have to add any details. I’ve never got anything from them before either.
Never tried them. That store in Amsterdam has been ariund forever. I have never placed an order with them though. Interesting , thanks.

Some more Burden of Proof style Benny. I can dig it.

Anyone get the Pilot Talk box? It looks nice, but I don’t think I can justify spending $200 on it right now. I really hope they sell them individually at some point.

Yeah I saw that box set pop up on discogs and I knew whatever it was selling for was gonna be way too much, especially when I already have the RSD release of 1 and only really want 2.

I gotta think that sooner or later they'll be sold individually. I've waited this long, not gonna sweat waiting even longer.

glad i held out some more !

thats 35€ cheaper , plus another 10 i possibly would have paid in extra fees.

Anyone reached out to Fat Beats customer service lately? Emailed a few times over the past few weeks and no answer.

Anyone reached out to Fat Beats customer service lately? Emailed a few times over the past few weeks and no answer.
I spoke to them earlier in the year about a damaged record, took ages to get back to me, about 3 weeks if I remember but they were super helpful when they finally did.

Reactions: DK3
Get on it

Damn

Get on it

Only 5 items left

Back