Hip Hop

This new Armand Hammer has exceeded my expectations and my bar was real high. I’m also really loving the new Fielded album, great selection of guests and a real nice 90‘s RnB vibe, reminds me of walking around trying to find the house parties where the girls were at as a horny kid.
Backwoodz can do nowt wrong in my eyes. They’re also back over here for the Test Strips tour. :)

This new Armand Hammer has exceeded my expectations and my bar was real high. I’m also really loving the new Fielded album, great selection of guests and a real nice 90‘s RnB vibe, reminds me of walking around trying to find the house parties where the girls were at as a horny kid.
Backwoodz can do nowt wrong in my eyes. They’re also back over here for the Test Strips tour. :)

I wasn’t sure what to expect from the singles. Driving home after work I thought it was more subtle that I was expecting but it really picked up and was overall quite an impressive album. Very excited to catch them here in a week or two.

Blockhead preorder dropped today too!

Blockhead preorder dropped today too!

Can’t wait, the guest list on this looks insane. That Slippery Slope track with billy woods, OME and Breezily Brewin off Free Sweatpants is up there as one of my favourite tracks ever. Aesop introduced me to Blockhead way back, and Blockhead got me to billy woods with Dour Candy.
I can’t find it anywhere else right now but am hoping the either HHV or preferably Juno get it in, I’m really trying to avoid the crazy shipping from the US.
Thanks for the video links, not being on any socials I tend to miss them.

New R.A.P. Ferreira

I have a feeling, going off of his insta post, that this cover will be quite limited. I guess we'll see, but this should be a Daupe shit show on Wednesday.
I thought that too until I saw a gold variant, a splatter variant, a marble variant, in addition to the black, so because of those variants, I'm sure there will also be a picture disc, so maybe it'll be just like every other WSG daupe drop. Guess we'll find out soon!

Anyone else just get a Fatbeats email for Negro 3lp but the links are 404’s???
Fatbeats trying to give my heart a workout.

Anyone else just get a Fatbeats email for Negro 3lp but the links are 404’s???
Fatbeats trying to give my heart a workout.
Working for me...

New R.A.P. Ferreira

I was too late and missed the chance to be disappointed by Rory’s customer service. Have to be happy with the not quite ready digitals.

Working for me...

Even your link is the same 404, maybe it is US only but seems strange they could block on country.

Back