Hip Hop

So that is what they had for their stupid surprise drop

If anyone copped an obi and aren’t interested please let me know. I have an obi of each Mickey project so far and didn’t even know about this surprise drop.

Anyone with a copy for sale please let me know. 442-254-8744

I got some Muggs records back in July which were all really warped, Champagne being the worst. It took two months but the replacements finally arrived with some changes. Champagne, they sent the splatter with artwork "2 instead and put an obi on it. I bought the standard What They hitting 4 but they sent me the Lenticular 3D/signed version. I was a little annoyed about them sending the replacements with a full value so i had to pay a $72 import bill but i guess the "upgrades" and full copies and not just the discs make up for it. None of them has the SA sticker on the back which is bothering my OCD, though lol

Question for those who have other Lenticular records, is the 3D card loose of glued to the sleeve?

IMG_6954.jpeg

I got some Muggs records back in July which were all really warped, Champagne being the worst. It took two months but the replacements finally arrived with some changes. Champagne, they sent the splatter with artwork "2 instead and put an obi on it. I bought the standard What They hitting 4 but they sent me the Lenticular 3D/signed version. I was a little annoyed about them sending the replacements with a full value so i had to pay a $72 import bill but i guess the "upgrades" and full copies and not just the discs make up for it. None of them has the SA sticker on the back which is bothering my OCD, though lol

Question for those who have other Lenticular records, is the 3D card loose of glued to the sleeve?

View attachment 182160
MtbeIQn.jpg

View attachment 182160

Glued

Nice upgrades!

Almost forgot the CRIMEAPPLE REPRESS FOR AGUARDIENTE

Obis r gone tho

Back