Hip Hop

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I’m looking for a copy of Mickey diamonds Bangkok dangerous 1 obi of the OG pressing. If anyone has one for sale please hit me up. Thank you all.

hopefully just overreacting to that bullshit. he really does a great job. ive never had to ask for a replacement or anything from him. hes changed order for me a dozen times and always sent me refunds for shipping costs. hes always been super friendly as well. hoping to make t to his store at some point this year too.

What’s the scuttlebutt on Near Mint? I ordered one thing from them and while not the best sounding ever, seemed to be fairly respectable packaging. Kinda took a while to ship though.
Poor communication, delay after delay, claiming that there will only be one pressing of a record, then doing several after

Im sure @Dead C has more

What’s the scuttlebutt on Near Mint? I ordered one thing from them and while not the best sounding ever, seemed to be fairly respectable packaging. Kinda took a while to ship though.

It takes FOREVER and the guy is kind of a dick. Plus, if you order something and it says it's limited to something like 300, the odds are that it will show up numbered to something like 354 and more will keep getting stocked. If you message him about anything, he's rude and dismissive. In general, he does a terrible job running a label, while consistently pushing shipping times back. Lots of people have their own individual experiences that aren't great.

I think early on the Corey guy from there had some super shady stuff going on and super crazy delays. Mostly feels like people are snake bitten.

But I agree with you. I've never had issues with them outside delays that I've gotten everywhere. Packing from them has always been better than most places and also he seems to respond to me fairly quickly on IG whenever I have an issue. 🤷‍♂️

Back