Hip Hop

I would guess something like a 45 adapter but smaller.

Thank you!

Second pic looks like they found a washer:

This Travis Scott vinyl drop got to be the funniest and saddest thing I've ever seen at the same time lol.

Who's gonna do the Preorder All for $1400 😂😂

Why not Goodfelons. Why this asshole?

I think the Near Mint hate get a bit excessive here based on my experiences with them/him 🤷‍♂️, but is interesting this is through them since GoodFelons has the other ones, correct?

I've been scooping Ransom everything lately, but have to admit that I haven't actually listened to any of these DC tapes/ bought any on vinyl so might sit this one out too.

I think the Near Mint hate get a bit excessive here based on my experiences with them/him 🤷‍♂️, but is interesting this is through them since GoodFelons has the other ones, correct?

I've been scooping Ransom everything lately, but have to admit that I haven't actually listened to any of these DC tapes/ bought any on vinyl so might sit this one out too.
the hate he gets here is tame compared to other parts on the web lol

He DM'd someone the other day for buying 5 copies of a record that sold out becuase the buyer posted 4 on ebay the next day marked up. I mean I hate flippers as much as the next guy but its rich coming from a company that pressed punk records for years until they saw a lane where they could overprice underground vinyl by including obis lol

Not to mention the inevitable excuse for why every drop can't be delivered timely, and the 'fuck yall for complaining' attitude he expresses on IG, reddit, etc.

Don't get me wrong I know the customer is not always right, but with them it's 'the customer is usually bitching cuz we don't do shit wrong over here' mentality

Back