Hip Hop

Freddie variant-

Freddie variant-

This ended up being about 2 dollars more to ship from Germany than it would've been to ship the black from Fat Beats in the same city I live. Makes no sense, but grabbing this variant makes me feel much less bad about missing out on the OG pink version. Thanks for posting!

This ended up being about 2 dollars more to ship from Germany than it would've been to ship the black from Fat Beats in the same city I live. Makes no sense, but grabbing this variant makes me feel much less bad about missing out on the OG pink version. Thanks for posting!
Shipping was my concern, but if that's the case concerning the cost I'm canceling my fat beats order and snagging this. The bone with pink splatter sounds like the best variant of all of them.

Shipping was my concern, but if that's the case concerning the cost I'm canceling my fat beats order and snagging this. The bone with pink splatter sounds like the best variant of all of them.
Just make sure to switch your shipping. The default is something like $19 but there's a $12 shipping option which is still tracked. Ended up being right at $42 for me. Fat Beats was $40 and change.

Just make sure to switch your shipping. The default is something like $19 but there's a $12 shipping option which is still tracked. Ended up being right at $42 for me. Fat Beats was $40 and change.
I ended up just doing the more expensive shipping. $4 more to have it here way faster based off their shipping estimates was worth it to me. But thinks for the info and the initial info on the minimal cost difference when compared to the stock black version.

Almost bought a copy a few months back on discogs, but glad I held off!

Hopefully HHV will get some copies too

Back