Hip Hop

just saw that this one got a reissue , with a lame artwork though but still ... the OG is expensive and single LP

This was the only Gibbs album I was missing. Although, I just realized this is Empire, so that's not good...

This was the only Gibbs album I was missing. Although, I just realized this is Empire, so that's not good...

Stuff on Empire usually shows up everywhere later right?

God damnit. Will this man repress YOL2 and Shadow of Doubt please 😭

EDIT (get on down link): Freddie (LP)

RRC has it too, so I can only assume it's a wider pressing that will be available other places than Empire and here? Dig that it's a 45 though. I've been waiting to get it for years now so what's waiting a few more months should it not come out in August like listed.

Last edited:

Quelle Chris reissue.

Quelle Chris reissue.

preorder Aug 4th means you might get it by July of next year or you might not. You definitely won’t get a response to any emails about it 😂

Pretty steep price but a really nice package for all the Mac fans out there!

Pretty steep price but a really nice package for all the Mac fans out there!
that cover :(

preorder Aug 4th means you might get it by July of next year or you might not. You definitely won’t get a response to any emails about it 😂
I've ordered a couple things from them with no real issues. I know it's a mixed bag with them from what I've heard, but personal experience wise I've had good luck. And maybe it's just been good luck.

I've ordered a couple things from them with no real issues. I know it's a mixed bag with them from what I've heard, but personal experience wise I've had good luck. And maybe it's just been good luck.

I’ve actually had zero issues from them in the past tbh, but they’ve worn my patience with Deathfame. I completely understand delays, but the lack of communication and straight up ignoring emails has left a sour taste

Oh and the email I got from empire said it'll be limited quantities at first but getting a wider release, so if you miss the pre-order it'll come back around

Back