Hip Hop

This merch is actually average price as far as hip hop merch goes. The clothing for Kevin Abstracts last album costed like twice as much.
And it should be good quality, since they were trying to find a balance between high quality and cheap clothes. The Kids See Ghosts merch was overpriced and Gildan, which is just a scam at that point.
Yes, KIDS SED GHOSTS merch was overpriced, but at least it was good looking. I wear the hoodie out and I always got compliments for it, from people who didn’t even know the KIDS SEE GHOSTS album.

That BROCKHAMPTON merch is boring and isn’t interesting. The clothes look cheap from a designer point of view. I don’t care if it’s merch, it has to look good for me to want to buy it, as I’m buying it to wear, not to sleep in. Otherwise I’d just buy $2 t-shirts and $5 hoodies from K-mart (a cheap clothing department store everywhere in Australia).

LOL That Elcamino EP is $47 shipped for four songs which are 11 mins. They didn't include instrumentals or even the two other tracks he did with Boodeini around the same time. This madness has got to stop. I love Camino but this is a hard pass....

In case anyone is interested... https://franksvinylrecords.bandcamp.com/album/96

Last edited:
Yes, KIDS SED GHOSTS merch was overpriced, but at least it was good looking. I wear the hoodie out and I always got compliments for it, from people who didn’t even know the KIDS SEE GHOSTS album.

That BROCKHAMPTON merch is boring and isn’t interesting. The clothes look cheap from a designer point of view. I don’t care if it’s merch, it has to look good for me to want to buy it, as I’m buying it to wear, not to sleep in. Otherwise I’d just buy $2 t-shirts and $5 hoodies from K-mart (a cheap clothing department store everywhere in Australia).

Agreed!! EXCEPT I do have the blue face boys ring tee and it's fantastic. I wanted the Portraits T more than anything tho and never got it :(

Damn y'all got kmart over there? We have them here but there usually empty and depressing.
And yeah their merch is generally lame. KSG merch looked good but I wish the design was higher quality. I got the long sleeve and it could def look better
Yeah! K-mart is super popular in Australia and everyone loves it. Some of the K-mart’s are open 24/7 too 😂

But if you want anything cheap (like clothing, furniture/homeware or toys), then you go to K-mart haha

Yeah, I have the KSG long sleeve too. It could look better but I’ve never seen a better looking artist merch long sleeve in my life! The cream colour with the album art on the back and red Chinese font on the side and small writing at the front looked nice! Looked like a clothing you would find in an independent retailer in Tokyo!

Damn y'all got kmart over there? We have them here but there usually empty and depressing.
And yeah their merch is generally lame. KSG merch looked good but I wish the design was higher quality. I got the long sleeve and it could def look better

K-Mart is a completely different company in Aus to the one in America. We have Target too, with the same logo, and it's also a different company lol.

(He got charged)

fuck I read somewhere they he might get 2 years I hope its just a fine or somethin

Back