Hip Hop

No. Not yet. I got my sent to a reshipper tho so itll take probably 4 weeks even once they receive it lol

I meant the new album! The Big Day!

Someone said on Twitter they got Cordae's The Lost Boy album over is Aus already, curious about the new Chance tho

As much as I love BJ I can't in good faith pre-order anything of his. His last album was such a disappointment. Dude is a phenomenal singer but songwriting is :sick:

That big sean track is fire! keen for a new album

Why am I not surprised by this at all

LOVE Masego. Can't wait to check this out. Incredible live performer and his album last year was a real gem.

Ever since twenty 88 and Dark Sky Paradise Im always keen for a new project by sean to peep.. why hate tho not the best but sure af not the worst

xa9muq7zkgc31.png

As much as I love BJ I can't in good faith pre-order anything of his. His last album was such a disappointment. Dude is a phenomenal singer but songwriting is :sick:

Why am I not surprised by this at all

LOVE Masego. Can't wait to check this out. Incredible live performer and his album last year was a real gem.

Realllllllly???

In My Mind wasn't amazing, but there were some jams! Especially the Chance and Kendrick features!!

Now Pineapple Now and Laters I loved! I am hopeful for this new album!!

Love Masego too! Got to see him live with Goldlink at the At What Cost Tour and it was fire

Last edited:
i watched first half and turned it off....he doesnt know tylers music, confuses him with earl sweatshirt and then just rambles on and on

Nothing grinds my gears more than uninformed media personalities. I find myself constantly yelling at the screen with Flex, Ebro, Rosenberg, Vlad, some Fantano shit, Everyday Struggle, etc. My girlfriend is like why don't u go get a job for them then. IM LIKE CUZ I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS AND IM STUCK HERE BITCHING ABOUT IT

Ever since twenty 88 and Dark Sky Paradise Im always keen for a new project by sean to peep.. why hate tho not the best but sure af not the worst
I would have a difficult time naming 5 rappers that make me groan more than Big Sean. The man practically ruined hip-hop with the superduper / hashtag flow (think corny ass shit like Drake rapping "If I was at the club you know I balled - chemo"). Only rapper I've ever seen make it work is Stunna 4 Vegas. Big Sean gave us these "gems" and many more.....

"I’m tryna move in my safe, like the safe was a safehouse"

"Pussy so good I never fuck you in the ass"

"She doing tricks with her pussy, I guess she’s a vagician"

"Got a long dick, that shit barely fit. Like O.J.'s glove, you must acquit"

"I'm not playing with you, bitch, this not the WNBA"

Nothing grinds my gears more than uninformed media personalities. I find myself constantly yelling at the screen with Flex, Ebro, Rosenberg, Vlad, some Fantano shit, Everyday Struggle, etc. My girlfriend is like why don't u go get a job for them then. IM LIKE CUZ I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS AND IM STUCK HERE BITCHING ABOUT IT

i agree with you completely....do your research!!! thats why i love nuardwuar!!

Back