Hip Hop

I really like the last one and never got around to buying it. I didn't like this one as much, definitely wouldn't say it was bad though, so I checked the prices of the last one...oops.
Wow, that really bums me out. I put it off for a while because I remember it being kind of expensive and his vinyl is usually readily available....

....also he just keeps raising the prices on his records which is even more frustrating....$70 for the new one signed.....$40 for standard. He never used to sell anything for more than like $25 and they were usually signed.

Wow, that really bums me out. I put it off for a while because I remember it being kind of expensive and his vinyl is usually readily available....

....also he just keeps raising the prices on his records which is even more frustrating....$70 for the new one signed.....$40 for standard. He never used to sell anything for more than like $25 and they were usually signed.

If the money is going to him them im okay with those prices.

If he only pressing like 500 units then im okay with the artist trying to get all the moneys lol

Brent-Faiyaz-Three-Album-Bundle-Lost-on-Top_1024x1024.jpg

69.97 for whats in the pic

Yeah iirc the last one was normal price. Didn't even consider getting this one after I saw the price.

That Brockhampton merch is overpriced! It’s not even good-looking too! The KIDS SEE GHOST hoodie was more expensive, but it looked amazing. It was fashionable, edgy and contemporary. This Brockhampton merch is like cheap, mum goes to target and buys reduced clothing for you...lol

This Brockhampton merch is like cheap, mum goes to target and buys reduced clothing for you...lol

Yupppp and all the fans will buy the crap out of it so they will keep doing it.

I remember I got saturation era merch and was done buying once it arrived. The shirts are uncomrtable. They're like fruit of the loom tees with graphics pressed on. I got my boxset and Iridescence vinyl. Hopefully Ginger will be pressed and one day one of the German plants will grow a pair and press up the Saturation tapes

Yupppp and all the fans will buy the crap out of it so they will keep doing it.

I remember I got saturation era merch and was done buying once it arrived. The shirts are uncomrtable. They're like fruit of the loom tees with graphics pressed on. I got my boxset and Iridescence vinyl. Hopefully Ginger will be pressed and one day one of the German plants will grow a pair and press up the Saturation tapes
Yeah, most of BROCKHAMPTON’s fan-base is around 16-20 year olds, so they will definitely buy the crap out of the merch!

It’s just so visually uninteresting though. Tyler The Creator’s IGOR merch looked pretty good overall though!

Yeah, I have a few Iridescence t-shirts and they are super low quality. They have no shape/body cut and it doesn’t look good on me because of that. Bit of a bugger Iridescence was pressed on clear vinyl too. But it does sound great :)

Iridescence isn’t an album I am returning to though. It’s nowhere near as good as any of the Saturation trilogy albums. Ameer and just BROCKHAMPTON overall were unstoppable during that 2017 breakthrough! They had this natural energy and chemistry and unique style. Iridescence is cool and is hyped and has it’s emotional tracks, but it’s more disposable. Like that album is not a top 25 album of 2018....

Iridescence is an album I enjoy less and less unfortunately. Yeah, Ameer did wrong, but it seemed to have negatively impacted them on Iridescence because it really did feel like something was missing on that album. Everyone knows it.

Let’s hope Ginger is a return back to form!

Fuck all yall I love me ameer lol if he brings out a solo album imma buy it..and ill buy a shirt with his face on it just to spite everyone haha

We need saturation boxset on vinyl.. if they make 100 flop albums aslong as i get those original 3 and a half on vinyl ill still be happy.

Back