Hip Hop

Looks like it belongs in an episode of the old MTV clay animation show Celebrity Deathmatch.

My Mach-Hommy sonic artifacts 12” case was pryed open at some point during shipping. Reached out to see what my options are. Would love to see person who opened it read to themselves “flip you like? Wtf?”

I’m sure it’s just routine security usps shit but it wasn’t locked

Edited again

Now see the tsa lock notice inside. Wonder if I’m the only one who’s had this happen

Edit again again. That tsa thing came in the case and isn’t a search notice. So we’ll see what’s what tho
So, nature sounds said they will resend another case (may or may not include a test pressing of G.A.T. and one-of-one python trenchcoat). 😜jk

They’re opening a claim w usps and I’m hanging onto the box. Anyway, that’s it for now.

So, nature sounds said they will resend another case (may or may not include a test pressing of G.A.T. and one-of-one python trenchcoat). 😜jk

They’re opening a claim w usps and I’m hanging onto the box. Anyway, that’s it for now.

so if i smash my box and claim the courier company did it I can also maybe get a test press?
Fucking bargain if u ask me.
Lets get this smashin on :LOL:

Looking forward to "Love Without Conditions" from Zombie Juice from Flatbush Zombies

great article! KRIT's 2010-2012 mixtape run is the epitome of Southern hip hop in my book, standing alongside Soul Food and Outkast's first 3 albums.

I even bought a big acrylic 1/1 of KRIT painted by Jamaal Malik a few years back.

Decided to make use of my cases and took some pics. Behold

Attachments

• 6123C59D-F257-4757-A028-980CCFA68D63.jpeg
    6123C59D-F257-4757-A028-980CCFA68D63.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 17
  • D01BF545-4CBA-43FC-95BF-A66C857C4AF5.jpeg
    D01BF545-4CBA-43FC-95BF-A66C857C4AF5.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 17
Got a shipping notice for both of my hommy boxes (12"/7") and it appears I got some free bandana coming my way.
Did everyone get this free bandana?

Starting to think I should've taken that job in Las Vegas last year.. Gibbs and Ghost are my top 2 active rappers

Edit: eat your heart out Benny! haha..
This is a crazy venue that really came out of nowhere over the last few years. Craig Ranch park is in North Las Vegas and about 2 miles from my house (in fact, it has the dog park we bring our pups to). It's a rather big park - has events there, a skate park, farmers market, etc. The amphitheater has been there a bit and used to have smaller events. All of a sudden it's been getting more well known acts. Imma have to mark this date!

Back