Hip Hop

this Rome is nice so far, Gunn's curation really is in my sweet spot. my Griselda favorite has changed at times between Gunn, Conway, and Benny... but it's back to Gunn. he's my least favorite in terms of pen and spit game (though still very enjoyable) but when he's attached to a project I prefer them then to those he's not attached to.

basically Griselda 2.0 > Drum Work + B$F

New Freddie Gibbs is not for me.
New Boldy isn’t bad but kinda boring to me.
New Rome Streetz is pretty good. Some nice tracks and a few I wasn’t feeling. Not my favorite of his.
New Billy Woods is real nice and got my wallet a little lighter this morning.

this Rome is nice so far, Gunn's curation really is in my sweet spot. my Griselda favorite has changed at times between Gunn, Conway, and Benny... but it's back to Gunn. he's my least favorite in terms of pen and spit game (though still very enjoyable) but when he's attached to a project I prefer them then to those he's not attached to.

Gunn as a curator / EP type is damn near flawless. But Conway and Benny are far superior rappers and that's typically what draws me in. I lean Conway usually but they are both close imo

New Rome Streetz is pretty good. Some nice tracks and a few I wasn’t feeling. Not my favorite of his.
Woods as usual took the day for me. Really enjoying this Rome as well. @Tillman agreed on griselda 2.0 > drum/bsf. haven't listened to freddie but I didn't love the singles plus him and benny's little fight just doesn't have me interested.

Woods as usual took the day for me. Really enjoying this Rome as well. @Tillman agreed on griselda 2.0 > drum/bsf. haven't listened to freddie but I didn't love the singles plus him and benny's little fight just doesn't have me interested.
just finished Freddie, it's not bad. more than half of it is really quite good, but definitely had some skips for me. not sure why Jeff Ross and Joe Rogan needed to be on the album... it's dumb today and feels like it's only going to age horribly.

just started Billy... nuts so far

This is where I'm at too except I actually put Gunns spit/pen game up there with both Benny and Conway too. Different yes, but just as dope to me.

I'm really enjoying Gibbs album after one listen through but need to sit with this one. The Boldy x Craven album was beautiful to me after one listen. That Power Nap track was the perfect closer.

Bumping Rome album right now. Only on track 3 and already loving this shit. It's like Rome was always meant for this Griselda shit man this is crazy.

Gonna dive into that Woods x Messiah album later.

Man we really got blessed with great music this weekend. What a year

I'm really enjoying Gibbs album after one listen through but need to sit with this one. The Boldy x Craven album was beautiful to me after one listen. That Power Nap track was the perfect closer.

Bumping Rome album right now. Only on track 3 and already loving this shit. It's like Rome was always meant for this Griselda shit man this is crazy.

Gonna dive into that Woods x Messiah album later.

Man we really got blessed with great music this weekend. What a year

i`ve really had a hard time with Gibbs over anything thats not been produced Madlib ( and ALC at times), those combos really worked well for me . will see how this one goes, but its not a priority right now

Finally got into the Boldy album and fully agree. quite boring. Super repetitive beats on too many tracks and just nothing that really grabbed me. Normally I like Craven's stuff. Agree on Rome too. Probably the strongest of the albums that dropped today IMO. I keep giving Billy Woods a go, and I just cannot get into him and his music, but that's a me problem.

Also, that Pink Siifu/Real Bad Man vinyl is up for sale today. I've listened to that record a ton this last week.

Also, that Pink Siifu/Real Bad Man vinyl is up for sale today. I've listened to that record a ton this last week.
Really like this album but having a hard time pulling the trigger on that international shipping when I spent over $100 on woods today.

This damn hurricane putting a tree on my fence not helping either!

Back